Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello, I read your testimony and I

Living and working in Belfast, for the younger | italiansinfuga
Accommodation UK and Ireland Insurance Australia Travel Insurance Who Are About Aldo Mencaraglia brio southlake Press Italiansinfuga La Stampa Cuneo Italiansinfuga on Millionaire Course English Course in Cover Letter Cover Letter - English Course Video Interview Job CV in English already made FORUM Learn English in the United UK English Courses in New Zealand LEARN LANGUAGES WORK ABROAD Jobs in Germany: London Job Listings Resources Guide 'Living and Working in Australia' Writing your CV in English CV Analysis Service brio southlake
My name is Michele and I studied at the University of Parma after the last year of high school in the U.S. in Boston graduating first in America and then in Italy. I left Italy in 2004 to live in Belfast and work in a call center for Kodak. After several projects with different clients (talk talk, Carphone wharehouse, TNT, etc..) I left Belfast to live in Madrid.
In Spain I taught English for the first 6 months in the largest manufacturing company in the world (Dragados Construciones and Iridium Concessiones), after these first 6 months I was hired at IBM in the department of credit check.
Although Spain was very similar to Italy I missed Ireland brio southlake and then decided to look for new work on this beautiful island, so in early 2008 I was hired as an account manager at Coca Cola where I am responsible for the Italian market , Mexico, Greece, Malta, Australia and South Africa.
Belfast is a city very special ... it has a night life to be compared to NYC or Madrid, one of the most important universities in the UK (Queens University), and especially given the very low rate of taxation for companies that invest in this "special area" there are many call centers. These call centers are constantly striving personnel Italian, Spanish, French, Etc.
Usually on sites like gumtree or nijobs is easy to find work, it happened to me to have been made by Italy (it was my first job with zero experience), I have paid a week of hotel and sponsored regarding the account opening brio southlake in the bank. The best thing to settle is always asking the department of HR (Human Resources) of the company where you go to work.
Full training is always offered before work! Do not panic if the training is in English and know nothing brio southlake of accent Northern Ireland! It also happens to Americans and Canadians! Embark on this adventure so much the work will always brio southlake be in Italian so you will learn along the way! To be paid in the UK you need a National Insurance Number (social security number) and every city in the UK where it has an office with a document from your employer rilasciatovi go and after a brief interview brio southlake (who you are, where you come from, who are your intentions ... ) will send you home this document.
The nightlife is the best thing in Belfast .... The area of Queens University has only one bar for students, such as cost and free entry ... The center has places for adults and nightclubs series. (Stiff Kitten, Thompsons Garage, Mono, Skye, Mint, etc.)
Avoid areas that are not central! If you're ever in a Protestant brio southlake area (notice it by the British flags everywhere!) In the evening you could take a few slaps in the face or some insult .... Avoid Belfast the first week of July, the order of the Orange Man running through the city and there are always riots of Catholics who throw stones at them as they pass by their neighborhoods.
Hello, I read your testimony and I'll offer my most sincere congratulations for your experience in Belfast. I feel too "old" to leave Italy though, despite having a degree in Publishing and a year of civil service behind and small jobs, seasonal and various post-graduate courses ... I have nothing beyond that-affections- hold me back in Italy. Write unfortunately remain a passion because alas collides with a reality that rightly gives priority to other areas-I am the first to admit it ... but what's done is done, I will not bring me down because otherwise it would be the end! Contests, selections ... we know how they work ... when you have the age lack the professional requirements, when you miss the age requirements and if you have both, however, lacks ... the "stroke of luck". What do you recommend? If I wanted to leave Italy, at least for "groped" experience abroad (not to live with regrets) what would be the steps to follow to find a job (even canceling out the fact that I have a degree of which, beyond the personal passions, I bitterly regretted)? brio southlake Thank you in advance, we

No comments:

Post a Comment