Thursday, April 30, 2015

I wrote things about staying in dilemma share point to share myself after I had decided ibuy that I


I wrote things about staying in dilemma share point to share myself after I had decided ibuy that I should kill my dreams I opened this page bridegroom. spontaneity or sincerity .. people should not have time to think after a certain point .. to gather in one place my confusion I have integrity and accuracy sensation makes .. cram into one room all unnecessary items of the same house, and sacrificed the room like having a spotless the rest of the returned home to fluffing cotton. .
Paint it and can not afford to cover the cracks in the wall that glowed like a golden yellow sun. 26 years have passed since I first saw the light of a winter's day without the spring and now I know that I live without my eyes. Other windows in front of my window ... I woke up alone with a dog shouting. Or when I woke up I was alone dogs. Then began the symphony to the seagulls. Steady sound of a backhoe to lay down the ear of the other streets. Clouds had left the sky. Sun eliminate all its nakedness, life shine. People are still in the house. The streets are slowly waking up. We share the same street with the house, the elementary school at the end of the road music sounds and chatter heard. Children inhale. Outdoors running around and they are unconsciously breathe the cool air. A junk crossing the street with heavy steps. Overlook the delightful and unconscious cry not cut back at school. Sounds punctual. Coast sound and smell from my room window expired. Muffled ibuy sound of the ship to greet the morning. The coolness of the night still stands. It's muggy. I do not have an image that appears on all usua this stage.
For now, I relaxed. ibuy Translation work I got to hold me for a while because I spent my mind. I translate from French, a long book that examines the phenomenology of love and hate ... like a brick or say, from that breed. Clearly, love is not hate too much caught ibuy my attention. I kicked them both out of my life, I do not even notice. By reading the title of the book came to mind all that. It was a pretty boring job. It was the opener head. It was boring ibuy as all work done for money. I'm not interested in most things I do for a living I have to collect my attention. This is one of the crap I had to endure my life. Still, I need to be thankful. I live a life that can be considered comfortable by most people. Property not in the sense, in the sense to stay away from the stress of making money.
I consume much of anything except coffee and cigarettes. I Uykusuz ibuy at the same time. I myself had my doubts ibuy about how it feels. I'm good, I did not know Am I bad. Said live favorite. I do not worry much about my health for this reason. I got my money just know it. This is enough to comfort me. If we look at the money in my hand, I will continue to live for some time been guaranteed if all goes well. I made a decision he'll make translation for a while. I had to unload my head. I want to give myself to type job. Translation case study during my stay in novels, essays, essays, term papers, final projects ibuy are freed my imagination ibuy a great deal, I think. My head was full of irrelevant nonsense about all kinds of issues irrelevant. In my thoughts, I am comfortable about the images that appear in the drop anyway. I do not see a nightmare. I do not even remember my dreams. They pass like water flowing from the drop frankly. I perceive light. Extra associations, metaphors, symbols, allegories appears on my mind. I sense that I am in my life to write an ideal period. I'm tired of reading. I have never read one too. This is my job. I read everything he stayed outside in college. I think I have read a lot of case I think I know how to read. But still ... All this does not matter. Currently there are more important things ... like to relax. Abilecekmişim relax as if one day ... just might find an antidote to the disease ... But still ... It's life to cling to their daily life routine ibuy always relaxes people. Wake up, make breakfast, go to school, go to work, have fun, love, listen to music, go to the cinema ... live nor beautiful, nor an easy deal. Let everything remains in abeyance. To postpone the problem forever. What use is the deal with them.
I will meet with lying in bed on a lazy way Birsen came to my mind. I'm glad. We would spend the day together. For a long time we see. But still it was obvious from the usual story before. Success in the exam after the process of adapting it jumped and health problems and once the street where foreigners will no longer live with the honor of starting to walk as the owner would do among us enjoy a little celebration. Plenty of coffee and cigarette smoke and girlie ... I will praise his will to, he will thank me for being next in the hard times, he would pour praise. I mütev to

No comments:

Post a Comment