Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2014 (8) May (1) March (1) February (2) January (4) 2013 (54) December (5) November


Ok. here a the info that I get from the customer service at Citta Mall. Or is it the customer care? Oh. Maybe the customer publix store locator engineer. No. .. NO ... it Lyn Luna got the job! Since Citta Mall is a mall that is closest to home I so excited when I seemed a pregnant MBO nearby. I never stopped dah Citta Mall once before and I still dizzy MBO unseen shadows. Masa tu Citta Mall just opened. publix store locator Ready No free cotton candy to a child but I do not shy away to face la Q all. Remove the scramble-tu I lay hold with a partner I tu cotton candy. Tell disorderly nilly. Eating je want. Then, few week later MBO ad tu dah no. My partner said it did not diorang Bukak la tu kot. Kot He was right. where nak tau. But, not long off tu, tu no advertising publix store locator behind. publix store locator I thought about. Oh, maybe he aritu tu pull the ads because there is ready again. Then plug it back because now he'm ready. The glutton I quickly ni i bagitahu partner. ni spirit. Son asked him shopping i look at the puppets. So, on a rainy Munday publix store locator we go to Citta Mall. The trail leg je tu kat floor Citta Mall partner i dah noisy. I said he was hokey. Where there MBO. Before we bertekak with more violent then I pretended front counter information. And miraculously kept my partner asked staff nearby. Always ask the chapter asked him pass ni kat I. retort from the information counter staff tu? MBO will be opened errr .. alamak I forgot Pulak! Equally there will be open or ready to be fostered in JUNE year before. So, 2012 will he look at the puppet I can feel close to a mall that is close to home. See u next year Citta Mall!
julietchun
kak suziey
Kingdom ... Kingdom ... Kingdom ... 2010
2014 (8) May (1) March (1) February (2) January (4) 2013 (54) December (5) November (1) October (1) September (2) August (5) July (7) June (2) May (4) January publix store locator (6) March (7) February publix store locator (7) January (7) 2012 (79) December (9) November (7) October (5) September (4) August (2) July (3) June (7) May (5) April (5) March (10) February (13) January (9) 2011 (59) December (13) November (12) 60kg Men II Combination Bengang Comrade Dear Lyn, PROTON publix store locator War Bye-bye publix store locator cake @ Citta Mall MBO buddy boy wonder Enjin October (14) September (4) August (2) July (3) January (6) April (5) 2010 (6) May (1) April (1) March (2) February (1) January (1) 2009 (139) December (1) November publix store locator (4) October (7) September (9) August (5) July (16) June (18) May (21) April (23) March (17) February (11) January (7) 2008 (1) December (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment