Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jakarta david jones catalogue Jan 2012


 
Suka Ambience yang nampak sangat cool
Esok pulak k .. 
About Me
edlidza Malaysia I'm Sensitive but I'm cool.. I love travel..I love reading... I love fashion :P .. I love my hubby.. I love my mom... david jones catalogue I love my family.. I love my friends.. I love my job.. I love everything david jones catalogue around me ... and plus i dun have hatred in me coz i only have love ;)... life is short so make it sweet n learn to be happy as always !! View my complete profile
►  2014 (38) ►  May (8) ►  April (3) ►  March (8) ►  david jones catalogue February (2) ►  January (17) ▼  2013 (188) ►  December (6) ▼  November (35) Kisahnya semalam dan hari ini... Kalau Aku Kaya My Lazy Weekend Best Coin Ever Spent. Lunch of The Day with Kiddos Goals My Lunch Of The day... Wat Peace Wat lekkkkkkkkkkk... Hari Terakhir FBI di HOT FM Apabila Ahmad Ammar Bertemu Bidadarinya My Lunch of the day Wattaever Wordless Lunch of the day at Tappers My Sunday at Alamanda Putrajaya Kopiko L.A. Coffee Lost My lunch of the day Rezeki pagi Jumaat Lunch of the day at BuBBa Gump, Citta Mall UPSR dah Settle Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! UPSR result Dah nak KUar i is nebes!! My Lunch of The Day Bungy jumping or G-Force X LaDAPUR !! Lunch of the Day Its time for Edlidza david jones catalogue Blog Hop Give Away!!! MAOC Bowling BGI Nov 2013 Graduation Night Nov 2013 Wonder again at Wonder Milk Wordless lunch of the day at Belanga TGIF My Lunch of the day Love words by Keknis 7 Sunnah Hebat Lelaki malah Perempuan david jones catalogue Calendar 2014 ►  October (19) ►  September david jones catalogue (2) ►  August (5) ►  July (8) ►  June (28) ►  May (39) ►  April (31) ►  March (8) ►  February (6) ►  January (1) ►  2012 (54) ►  December (12) ►  November (4) ►  October (20) ►  August (2) ►  July (6) ►  June (8) ►  March (1) ►  January (1) ►  2011 (63) ►  December (2) ►  david jones catalogue November (3) ►  October (4) ►  September (1) ►  August (2) ►  July (9) ►  June (8) ►  May (16) ►  March (1) ►  February (4) ►  January david jones catalogue (13) ►  2010 (99) ►  December (27) ►  November (27) ►  October (25) ►  September (12) ►  August (2) ►  July (1) ►  david jones catalogue June (1) ►  May (2) ►  April (2)
Jakarta david jones catalogue Jan 2012
This Blog is Protected. Writen By Edlidza Design By Cik Mun

No comments:

Post a Comment