Friday, May 23, 2014

suriaamanda says


The first time I came to the shopping center CITTA MALL Duren is on April lalu.Itupun no reason to mate and activities bos.Dapatlah opportunity to experience playing Mini Putt and the first time I got a chance to enjoy a meal at the restaurant Chili's MEXICO. And last Thursday I had the opportunity to have dinner in Chawan Restaurant. BEST EATING SUBANG locater JAYA
As the afternoon I only drink coffee health (B 'FIRM) then at night I feel quite lapar.Menu my first message with ialahh SET COOK RICE WHITE MEAT FATS this SALAI.Masakan it is common to the nine other states Sour. But to the extent that it is not so hot you sweat break, perhaps locater to enable it to be consumed by all ages.
I eat MEE BOILED BONE - is concentrated broth you've given a piece of bone can be quite large as well as little squeezed lime juice to give the sensation of taste anda.Tulang tu no more content for you to eat meat with noodles or less like what tersebut.Lebih I never ate at the restaurant My Mom's Chicken Rice LINDA ONN just that it belongs more laa ...
MEE rojak CHICKEN - I got like eating kat mamak la pulak right .... Interestingly, at a glance, you are sure to look this rojak gravy because it covered only direct ISI mata.Tak locater look normal chicken we see in mapley restaurant meals .... Right? Apparently the chicken, finely shredded flesh as usual we eat the noodle soup is easier though locater ... It means you want to chew rojak just feeling different locater nie la huh .... and chicken rojak sauce is delicious tau nie ....
Apparently Chawan Restaurant nie TAX imposed in respect of customers locater who come to eat only when there already are without doubt SERVICE TAX service mereka.Kalau noticed I did not have the heart to make sure my complaint locater to senior officers (supervisor or manager) to not pay TAX the common BERKENAAN.Kepada fellow blogger locater read my blog may remember two of three cases involving my reluctance to NOT PAY TAXES.
I menikmat TENOM coffee (SABAH) that I really love to go hang if Eat kat Restaurant SUGAR BUN (now would no JE JAP) when there is a branch in Plaza Metro Kajang.Minum slowly to savor the aroma of coffe ... with dry biscuits Sabah issue also Done .... tu eat all the menu I became very full belly, good luck on the caffeine content of coffee locater make my eyes not sleepy .... Simply put nie is Chawan Restaurant dining Malay cuisine at moderate prices in a cozy atmosphere.
Can Terjah locater and enjoy yourself at the restaurant food menu stitch that close to the house I want anda.Ada fortune may come in the evenings or weekends because there is a special menu ....
Related posts: Hotel Armada Petaling Jaya - Chinese New Year Reunion locater Buffet locater Dinner Southern Region PORT CIRCULAR vs FOOD - Thai Green Fish Curry Laksa with Malaysia Social Media Week 2014 is back again! Contest Winner BLOG COMMENTS HAZMANFADZIL.COM 20.0 vs. Southern Region PORT CIRCULAR FOOD - Chicken locater Rice Gemas KipMart Senawang
Filed Under: Tasty Food Tagged With: food blogger Malay, Malay foodblogger popular, the price of the cup restaurant menus, recipes cooking fat meat, bones boiled locater noodles recipe, mee rojak chicken recipes, restaurant reviews Citta mall stitch earrings, earrings dining best wishes, iPod successfully dining earrings, top malay foodblogger
miley says
suriaamanda says
Myra says Jay
akubiomed says
there 2-3 times ever hang out at the store gak nih Chawan first time Citta Mall ... just open .. tuh Smoked Meat menu, yummy also larr ... just YG GST tuh no coat .. new sense of time earlier and it feels like I der ... Akuro San's last blog post .. Simple Machines Filling - Sounds From Where
white lily aunt says
Skytech Ezad says
Hazman says
JMR says
Legacy AlamS says
arghhh kecur seal saliva boiled noodles I shop around Citta mall tu .. ni x wife I cry my office. tp xde rare stopover reasons best stores. byk eat le port coat .. uh huh movies there JMR's last blog post .. Phase 'babbler' all the time
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Categories workshop (12) World News (15) Events of Interest (213) information (984) Magazines & Books (15) Tasty Food (523) Motivation (15) Opener Stories (3) Sports (188) tips (39) General (32 ) General & Leisure (269) Uncategorized (46)
Let # Bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment