Sunday, January 4, 2015

hi claire, i have littlewoods, next, grattan and freemans. grattan and freemans international shoppi


which catalogues do you use if you have one? i've not had one for years, i used to have choice and littlewoods, my nan has a freemans one was thinking off getting one, whats around? its for general for house and family i usually walk past people who ask me do i want one in the town centre
Hi I have littlwoods ,and look again, littlewoods does have more choice,especially for clothes/toys etc for my LO. but look again are slightly cheaper on things stay away from Studio, they charge interest on you balance, and charge for delivery.... Michelle
hi claire, i have littlewoods, next, grattan and freemans. grattan and freemans international shopping are the same company and are fairly reasonable but my fav is littlewoods as better choice. next is quite expensive as you pay for delivery (unless you have delivered to store and pick it up) and they also have admin charges hope this helps louise
I've had a littlewoods catalogue for more years than I care to remember. Never had any complaints with it. Free and fast delivery, cashback - that's great if you let it build up Some great offers, my best I think was when I was looking for a new suite and they sent me a code for 20% off anything for 3 days only, made the suite a lot cheaper.
Hi Littlewoods do not do cash back naymore They only do this for old cumstomers, I went to littlewoods about a year + ago, expecting to get it after so much was paid of my bill, but they told me NO But still they are a good catalogue Michelle
I dont have a catalogue as Id be forever in debt LOL, but my mum has a freemans + littlewoods catalogue so I order from them if I have the money to pay upfront international shopping with it. I also order from studio once a year ready for christmas, but again I pay for this upfront so dont get any interest on top or anything
I have Great Universal but theres the same choice in there as there is Argos Additions. I think Freemans are better but I can't have one
Hi Littlewoods do not do cash back naymore They only do this for old cumstomers, I went to littlewoods about a year + ago, expecting to get it after so much was paid of my bill, but they told me NO I didn't know that.
I have a choice catalogue,had it for about 15 years.Never international shopping had any probs with it.Do think any catalogue is expensive because they are giving you the priviledge/option of paying over a few months - but I've had some real bargains when it comes to sale and they want to get rid of everything!! Had freemans for a while but had no ends of probs with their delivery man
PS absolutely absolutely stay away from studio.Had them for a couple of christmas' years back and no end of problems - wrong orders,wrong statements and balances. From what i read on here,nothings changed
i have next which is always repaid international shopping in full and i have a littlewoods one which i got our hoover, international shopping tumble drier and dishwasher from as it was 0% interest and these things needed replacing at the same time. Have notice the things in the littlewoods catalogue are more expensive than the shops which probably makes up for the 0% interest free. I also order some of the kids clothes from boden which has excellent service.
Jacqui P(78) Member
Hi Littlewoods do not do cash back naymore They only do this for old cumstomers, international shopping I went to littlewoods about a year + ago, expecting to get it after so much was paid of my bill, but they told me NO But still they are a good catalogue Michelle i have littlewoods and was bummed out when they didnt do the comission anymore i was told that its something to do with it being finance now ? i like it though only thing i usually buy is shoes for me and my eldest trainers usually as they are to expensive in the shops
I have littlewoods. Was worried when i got it that i would use it too much, but i ahvent, and its so handy to have. A couple of months ago my washing machine completely died, second hand so no guarantees or comeback. No cash or credit card to buy new one. Littlewoods to the rescue, nice new machine international shopping with warranty etc, no huge immediate payout. international shopping
In this section... Forum index New posts Today's posts Most Active Posts FAQs
Children and Parenting Tweens and Teens Seasonal Chat and Arts & Crafts Woman Food and Feeding international shopping House and Garden international shopping Working international shopping and Childcare See all Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment