Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Manifest Now in Blogger | Original design Jimbarraud | Converted by Template-Godown


I finally, finally biker boots. Long sought, never found the perfect (which were not Globig, u not boring, not artificial or otherwise) I have now find at Zara. It was actually quite embarrassing that Zara is not able to grab a few particles in a box, all individually instead to pack into the boxes in extra-boxes, so I could pick up in the shop 3 packets yesterday was included in each of which a small package . At least I had my course (Rep) and my teachers so very impressed when I fully loaded from the break came back with it .. awww ..
Well, besides Urban Outfitters has also sale and I finally got myself the gray hooded sams photo sweatshirt, I had ogled forever, sams photo but which so far has always been too expensive sams photo - with 15% student discount on top of it and an action last week, he was finally in my s about to go hiking owned property (to stay for Master Philip terminology correct) :)
The Bird skull necklace is my absolute favorite. Had in the States also quite great pictures taken with it, but was not yet to sort everything and cut to size etc. The OS (a very, very, very great store) from the Netherlands, from where I have them, I imagine also but also the days before :)
Sweater: Urban Outfitters Long Top: Papaya (at least I think I had as far as I can remember ;) bought in the Arizona sams photo Mills PHX) Trousers: H & M Boots: Zara Bag: Liebeskind Berlin "Brittany" Birdskullnecklace: Fashinology ring: H & M , Irish pub .. Tobi ;)
Oh, you look so wonderful, you Pretty! Nice that you've finally found the biker boots. You look really great! I wish you a nice weekend! sams photo Dearest greetings Anna 14 January 2012 11:11
Hmm ... ok, then I'll see kk in the forum and do a bit of advertising, hehe! :-) The picture I've deleted sams photo that we somehow so huge, it'll work again and the days Tellen rice again. It is also only a year old, so I do not know if that does not happen sams photo somehow stupid if I sometimes blonde long and then once again on short dark hair in the pictures ... Dearest sams photo greetings Anna 14 January 2012 11:28
how pretty you hbist einfac! : O http://lara-ira.blogspot.com/ 14 January 2012 23:28
Many thanks to you (:. History with you readers now your pictures are amazing <3 ps http://lara-ira.blogspot.com/ exactly at the point on the ribs, I also want a tattoo <3 January 14, 2012 23:40
A great outfit and how pretty you are, see the photos even with this wonderful light. And the chain is great, so I have an earring from Zara with a bird scull and a spring and love him dearly. 'm Gespannz on the shop out and the outfit sams photo with the leather jacket. Dearest greetings 15 January 2012 14:32
yeah, I had just bought me, but they looked just too cheap, like rubber boots (unfortunately, but I've now ordered your in beige with silver rivets sams photo by zara <3 it was love at the first sight, it may wait until they are there :) hehe ... i see we have the same taste: D we should sams photo actually übern times in UO run away: D best yet from head to foot in twin outfit xD lg summer 16 January 2012 23:03
2011 (95) March (8) April (17) May (6) July (7) July (11) August (20) July (7) October (3) November (8) December sams photo (8) 2012 (74) January (20) Another sams photo Year .. forget the risk, take the fall .. if it's what yo ... same shit, different day. no.1 Rudolph moved into no touch and go New In: Camera Lens Cup Gadget closer DAY victim of love bird skull: fashionology.nlaztecs-cross: Urban Out ... TrauDich! sams photo '12 sams photo TrauDich! Fair-2o12 pictures places2o11 sams photo highway and dark rain drummed on the Scheme ... The One That Got Away Today .. I choose lov e Dress: PronoviasH & M: me ... Douglas sams photo and demotion to a subhuman Registry Office February (10) March (10) April (11) June (2) October (3) February (6) February sams photo (2) October (4) January ( 5) April (1) 2013 (22) September (3) February (4) May (1) April (2) June (2) June (5) September (1) March ( 2) January (1) March (1)
Manifest Now in Blogger | Original design Jimbarraud | Converted by Template-Godown

No comments:

Post a Comment