Friday, July 11, 2014

Great haul post. You bought so many nice things. I can image you had a good trip :) The cottonpad ca


Actually I haven't finished my Romantic Winter Tour post, just one day left, I hope you'll be patient to wait for the post. Meanwhile for now I will just post about my haul since as I always said, it's the easiest thing to do, compared to review or tutorial post XD
I didn't really bullring shopping centre plan to buy anything on Hongkong. But I decided that I must go to Jusco, the store is full of $12 products, unless stated otherwise bullring shopping centre in the product. I don't know whether it's the same with Daiso. bullring shopping centre
I went to two different Jusco place. The first one is at Megabox, Kowloon Bay since it's near my uncle's apartment. Then the second one is at Chong Hing Square, Mongkok. The store in Mongkok is so large, one floor for itself :3
12. My Beauty Diary Eye Mask
Many crop tops that are very pretty, because i can't wear the crop top alone, I bought the white and black flare dress hihi.. bullring shopping centre And just plain sweater to match with the floral dress if I'm not confident to wear the dress alone :p
Two pastel shoes from Mongkok. They're so comfy and the design are really pretty. Actually for the first shoes, they didn't have my size anymore at the store but I kept wanting it so the sales girl called other branch and it's available there. I went back to Mongkok next day to get the shoes and did extra shopping ahahaaha XD
Elin bullring shopping centre Ivana March 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I think you shopped more than me Rini *happy* hahaha... Tyt Rini k HK juga toh, iya ya belanjaan kita beda sama sekali pdhal sama2 Sasa hahaha... So jealous of your fashion haul, aq ga sempetttt huhuhuhuh mau balik lg ah *LOL* Reply Delete
Great haul post. You bought so many nice things. I can image you had a good trip :) The cottonpad case is super cute. *_* As to the cosmetic products: I'm awaiting your reviews. I discovered the Kose Cosmeport recently and I really want to try some of their products next. So I hope you'll like it :D And of corse I love the clothes and the shoes you bought :) Reply Delete
Hi Fraulein bullring shopping centre ^^ Yup I had a really good trip there :'D Yes, and it's cheap so I grabbed it. I've tried Kose products before and they're good, just like most of Japanese product ^^ I'll review it later ~ Delete
Replies
You call that "not too many" Rin?? I wonder "how many" would it be for your haul to be "too many"..... Either way that's a cute haul!! And so many flowerss.... Even though I have "flower" in my name I'm not particularly into flower pattern #LOL http://www.crochetandlipstick.com Reply Delete
so many beautiful clothes and makeup!!!! aaah I wanna go to Hongkong really badly to shop my hart out lol XD on question: do Sasa in Hongkong carry Japanese brands as many as the online one has? Reply Delete
Reply
Rini Cesillia March 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM
aduuhh ce rini haul bikin ngiler semuaaa.. :D apalagi baju2nya kawaii semuanya jadi pengen.. *.* flat shoesnya manis bgt kyk orgnya..tumben cosmetic haulnya sedikit biasanya ngeborong.. hihi cece haulnya selalu cetaarr membahana dan menyegarkan mata.. bikin yg baca jdi mupeng juga.. :D alwiyasaboe.blogspot.com bullring shopping centre Reply Delete
Reply
Rini Cesillia bullring shopping centre March 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
waahh banyak haulnya ^^... mantap yah shopping" di HK... suka dhe sama flowery haulnya,,, lucu".. ^^ Reply Delete
♥ bullring shopping centre Jakarta, Indonesia ♥ Skin tone: NC 25-30 ♥ Hair Color: Milk Brown ♥ Eye Color: Black ♥ Skin Type: Oily combination Focusing on Korean bullring shopping centre beauty products and make-up bullring shopping centre style
Ageha Lunatia Green Softlens 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Lip Colour Missha The Style Velvet Gradation bullring shopping centre Tint Skin Food Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher Banila Co Acid Color Quick Sleek Eyeliner 3 Concept Eyes Lip Color 509 Violeta O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum Bangkok Face Skin Care Mizzu Chrome Eyeliner Gel Skin79 Dear Rose BB Cream
▼  2014 (87) ►  July (1) ►  June (14) ►  bullring shopping centre May (14) ►  April (15) ▼  March (11) Clip Virgin Kiss Lipnicure Review L'occitane Hand Cream Set Japan Softlens Ageha Rich Grey Softlens Review Makeup Collaboration: bullring shopping centre 2NE1 CL Happy MV Inspired Ma... D'Eyeko Tr3asure Natural Volume Review Shizen Gokochi Facial Soap Review IBB Make Up Challenge March 2014: Natural Glow EVENT: L'oreal Matrix Sensoria Care Aromatherapy Banila Co Clean It Zero Review Hongkong bullring shopping centre Trip Haul Etude House Play Color Eyes Palette Review ►  February (16) ►  January (16) ►  2013 (186) ►  December (23) ►  November (14) ►  October (28) ►  September (14) ►  August (13) ►  July (14) ►  June (18) ►  May (10) ►  April (18) ►  March (11) ►  February (10) ►  January (13) ►  2012 (133) ►  December (14) ►  November bullring shopping centre (2) ►  October (16

No comments:

Post a Comment