Sunday, December 8, 2013

alyssa!! hahaha


He was awake for 55 hours straight. He was at his lowest. A friend, my best friend.. I felt guilty and sad, knowing that he lost hope. I do not know how to fix his problem. I do not know the right words to say to him but I was comforting him since, trying my best to make him smile and forget about his troubles. And finally, yesterday, I became successful. He's feeling better now. He's laughing and being his old self. We talked about A LOT of things. From his current activities to angel locsin, boy stuff *wink*, stalking, serious talks *cheesy* and to our "ASA PA" moments. him: bsta im a good boy to people im really close with him: haha me: hahahaa me: e pano pag ndi close? him: hahaaha=)) ano ba ..... him: haha shit.. astig ung "we're just ..." sana ganun kmi kapag ktxt ko c ... :)) me: =)) me: good boy ha him: onga!!! rite aid store hours ..... him: bsta plans natin pgbalik mo ah??? him: hahaha me: hahaha me: sisig? him: xempre! haha him: mtagal pa un:)) ung ibang plans! me: hahaha me: alin? yung ...? at palms? him: lahat him: haha him: pati ung hug tsaka ung libre ko:)) me: :)) me: sureeeeeee!! lahat except libre me: anong libre? him: hahha! kahit ano! me: hug, yiheee kaw ah :)) ..... me: sexy! me: nanonood ka OTH? him: dein bakit?? him: sexy?? rite aid store hours me: hahaha me: kasi si chad michael murray me: kilala mo yun? him: oo bkt? him: alam ko naman gwapo un eh:)) wag mo na sbhin sakin un:)) him: bkt??? me: :)) me: hindi me: may bestfriend siya him: tpos? me: si haley. (bethany rite aid store hours joy lenz) me: wala lang him: haha labo:)) me: parang tayo me: nyahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! him: d ko gets.. haha bkt mo cnabi un??=)) laf3p eh me: wala lang me: kasi nung season finale me: magpapakasal na yung girl me: tas before siya magpakasal, nagtalk muna sila ni chad. bestie talk tas naghug sila hahaha rite aid store hours me: wala lang him: ohh hahaha!:p wow dapat ganun din tyo kapag seryosong usapan:)) him: para gwapo rin him: haha him: bkt sexy? mgpapakasal ka na??:-o :o Welcome back, sexy! It's so nice to have you back! :) Aryt, I'm off to New York! shopping! [EDIT] my first edit got erased. rite aid store hours =/ Last Thursday, we went to Woodbury Commons Outlet in New York. Gawd, I LOVE IT THERE! Sooo many stores, almost all are discounted! It's an outlet so everything's cheaper rite aid store hours compared to mall price. GO THERE! I super recommend it! Be sure you have lots of money and time! :) Earlier, we went to Woodbridge Mall and Marshalls to ofcourse, shop! It's Memorial Day sale today so there are many cheap finds. My niece and I had a little fashion show.. We tried on some clothes and we posed in the fitting room. I changed her clothes and I felt like she's my baby sister. Aww! Too bad I couldn't capture our aunt-niece moments. It would've been priceless! ;P Time really flies when you're having fun. Last time, I was countdowning the days I have left and I had two more weeks, now I have one. I've been wanting for June 3 to come my whole stay here, now it's just a week away, but I don't feel like going home. I'm already getting used to my life here. The people I see everyday, the house, places, streets, malls, everything. rite aid store hours I'm going to miss everyone especially my niece.. I'm going to miss the way she calls me, "CAHHMIIIIYYYYYYLLL!!" and how she greets me in the morning saying, "Heey, what ya doin?!" while crossing her arms, as if I'm doing something illegal. I'm going to miss the way she says, "uh-duuuhh!", "Hihi, I farted!" and "oops sorryy!" rite aid store hours with a silly look on her face. The times when she says, "kahwahwah" (kawawa), "pogeh" (pogi), and "suse" (susi) when she imitates the Filipino words we say. I'm going to miss the times when she says, "psst. My dad has a stinky butt!" out of the blue, and when she says, "DON'T TOUCH IT!" when I tell her that I like her hair/outfit. I'm going to miss the times when she immediately gives me a tissue everytime I sneeze. I'm going to miss the way she explains and reasons nonsense things, and talks NONSTOP and I really mean NONSTOP about..hmm simply whatever. I'm going to miss the way she laughs when I tickle her everywhere and when she tickles me back in my chest (so not ticklish there! rite aid store hours :p). I'm going to miss the way her eyebrows get wavy (I hope you get the picture) and the way her mouth pouts when she hears us say something she doesn't like or doesn't rite aid store hours agree with. I'm going to miss the times she cries when we leave her and her mom at home and asks us, "Are you coming back? I want to go with you!" I'm going to miss her smile, her dimple on her left cheek, her big curly hair that covers the whole TV screen when I'm watching, her beautiful eyes, and her adorable face. I'm going to miss everything about her! When I come back here, she's probably going to be 6, 7, or older, she won't remember me by then. Oh well... She's wearing Burberry, mind you. :p Cahhmiiiiyyyyyylll, Shelin, my momma. rite aid store hours :) 'Til then, Shelin Amber! :) Aryt, tomorrow I'm off to New York, and on Monday, I'm attending my cousin's wedding in New York too. New York, here I come! ;) [/EDIT]
alyssa!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment