Saturday, December 7, 2013

The pain is still here in my e also depleted Those exorbitant to buy food because the core size ser

kurokuroatbp I Heart New York, Part 3
"CAN I HELP YOU MA'AAAAAAAAM!" Cry me a woman behind wild rivers irvine the counter of McDonald's. Nonplussed because I do not know yet what I want to order. But because I rushed it is tortoiseshell female civil guard, I said just the first sandwich I saw, "chicken sandwich," I answer to that little voice.
Just towards me towards. I do not understand because wild rivers irvine he said the strength of voice, speed of speech, the Sleng, and more importantly, I feel he scolded me. I'd wild rivers irvine just turn simple McChicken and Diet Coke. Nothing ever was in New York? Know what kind of chicken sandwich yet they deliver One Hello. And what kind of fries with it? The scale-size! What should I do to be devoured?
Whoa! What kind of hotdog sure I want? I do not know. So when someone told him nanaman do not understand, to nanaman towards me. Per e linagyan he turned wild rivers irvine innumerable achara (pickled relish) that napakaalat.
Such is the life we in New York. I always feel that I just yelled and scolded the waiter I always rushed to order, the security guard rushed me choke on the door, and Busdriver wild rivers irvine One Hello disgusted because I did not know buscard enter the box.
Even voice recordings, I scolded e. In the subway, shouting One Hello public address system "STAND CLEAR OF THE CLOSING DOORS!" With revolving doors turn, "PLEASE STEP FORWARD!"
In the subway wild rivers irvine station so especially if rush hour, we bearing cluster-cluster flow of rushing people ... even if they are female deadly high heels and grandfather and grandmother rinarayuma. So we always wild rivers irvine walk very fast. We therefore wonder why we always just nagmamadali't leyt while we do not turn anywhere.
This is really in New York? Hurry. Cried. Sexual wild rivers irvine activities stress. Yung I was there, I remember living in Phnom Penh. The job done, yet we banjing-banjing of Honey. Some time we have to take coffee in the coffee wild rivers irvine shop. We walk slowly. We looked slow and kumilatis the menu before ordering.
Besides the velocity of life, also very expensive. We Honey's budget is $ 50 per day in the States. We did not know, this budget is ridiculous shovel. We first day in New York, we bought one-week unlimited subway pass - $ 24 each so sa'min sa'min $ 48 for two. Not that we breathe in that day we e depleted budget.
Whoa! At the same price, we can buffet 1st class hotel in Phnom Penh! In New York, we just eat the social, when nanlilibre sa'min. But even in the social, we tug my jacket waiter. They would always take One Hello, while I do not give because I'm cold.
The pain is still here in my e also depleted Those exorbitant to buy food because the core size serving in the States. Seems they just always wild rivers irvine thought that was very hungry so I do not even have appetite.
Sometimes it's the U.S. Open, we went to Ben and Jerry's of Honey. We asked two women what delicious food. Yung also elated wild rivers irvine sa'min two explanations of the ice cream with caramel, or extra rich, or almonds, or rocky road, or with extra sprinkles and syrup, and what do other fertilizers. We answer, "Okay, we'll have the vanilla bar."
Yung seems bored two women. Seems they lost appetite sa'min sell very boring because we want ... just vanilla. wild rivers irvine So they said, "Okay, two vanilla bars."
Yung Napanganga just two women because they believe that in the zest of Ben and Jerry's ish we share it. What can we do? N'on and not so great so we ganun famine?
That's odd. I never noticed people being so loud. When did I feel rushed going through the line of the Empire State Building. Sheesh I felt like I was being processed there. There were so many people from other parts of the world and of course wild rivers irvine They flock to see the ESB. No Wonder They think Americans are loud and rude if this is how personnel is at ESB.
as for the servings, my initial reaction was "whoa!" when we ate out for the first time. Eventually but I got used to it and you can Learned that always order one dish for 2 or 3 people and that it's always more fun sharing desserts ... he he he.
Seem fast-paced and sexual activities that stress the life in NY. Kelan just heard that more deaths due to suicide in NY than being shot. Nung also I am here Newcomers hard I also understand they are Sleng. And I know what you mean by the supersize

No comments:

Post a Comment