Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hi, my shop is running on Magento and I wonder how I can find an inexpensive solution now that the


Hi, my shop is running on Magento and I wonder how I can find an inexpensive solution now that the shop looks very good on different devices. The theme is always important. One gets also always offered all sorts of vendors, but this purpose would then implement a an app etc. a commission-based compensation. What can I do everything that you have done? Experience, tips and advice would be great .. Thank you Back to top
One gets also always offered all sorts of vendors, but this purpose would then implement storcenter a an app etc. a commission-based compensation. There is probably something on their own assortment. If you have many regular customers immensely own app may be worth it. But that will be in the rarest cases like this. I can not imagine that customers install an app specially if it only me 1 - 2x a year to order something ..... Sure there are providers storcenter which provide the shop for mobile devices available, the dilemma storcenter are just the commissions. Since it is better to secure the long term can even create a corresponding template .... Back to top
Member since: Wed 27 March 2013, 14:34 Posts: 39 Thanks given: 2 times Thanked: 0 times Postcode: 90000 Country: Germany Company name: toy box Industry: storcenter Online Store - plush toys, toys & gifts
So for my shop I have both a ShoppingApp for iPhone / iPad / Android, and a mobile website. Just about the mobile website accept orders continuously. Can I watch daily Furthermore, no commission is due to our suppliers ... Back to top
Member since: Wed 27 March 2013, 14:34 Posts: 39 Thanks given: 2 times Thanked: 0 times Postcode: 90000 Country: Germany Company name: toy box Industry: Online Store - plush toys, toys & gifts
In addition, no commission is payable at the agency ... May I know which provider is it? Because I just do not know whether aggressive advertising is allowed ... Write 'it out to the user wonderdog. Meanwhile, the company continues to, individually on customer ... Back to top
from customer view: clearly storcenter a good template for the browser. who have installed 17 apps from 17 different shops? storcenter until I installed it, I've already ordered via the browser. Back to top
Are there standard templates that are cheap? Because my design is now complete templates in Responsive sure ne expensive story ..... You can still call your provider, inform me about it once. This is not advertising, but exactly those tips I just want to ... (- Top
Member since: Wed 27 March 2013, 14:34 Posts: 39 Thanks given: 2 times Thanked: 0 times Postcode: 90000 Country: Germany Company name: toy box Industry: Online storcenter Store - plush toys, toys & gifts
Are there standard templates that are cheap? Because my design is now complete templates in Responsive sure ne expensive story ..... You can still call your provider, inform me about it once. This is not advertising, but exactly those tips ... I just want to (-, The provider called Best mobilemojo (http://www.mobilemojo.de/) simply contact times, advice is free ... Back to top
Member since: storcenter Sat 13 October 2007, 18:22 Posts: 2776 Location: storcenter Drentwede Thanks given: 19 times Thanks received: 83 time ZIP Code: 49406 Country: Germany Company: storcenter terrenal Industry: Retail for online trading ;-) consulting, training, design, storcenter HTML, CSS
standard responsive but I would not look at google as blank - there are indeed 1000sende common to Web sites so better Magento to write now s gives for almost all store systems something you can take at least as a base without the wheel to reinvent. Nevertheless, of course, the adjustment is more complex than for fixed width but would also say responsive - it is for the visitors clearly the smallest hurdle with this sounds good too - I know more of it but have not http://www.couchcommerce.com/ # / en-us / Up
Link Great Note! Something stupid me is long gone come across. My question after the one provider was so concrete, because the nice forum colleague has reported on their positive experiences. That's the point in a forum and also at my request, that you have a community that you ask for your advice and experience. I is thousands of responsive design provider with google I find any clear thinking. Well, the other I Thanks in advance for the really constructive posts. Back to top
Member since: Tue 14 June 2011, 10:06 am Posts: 20 Location: Würzburg storcenter Thanks given: 0 times get Thanks: 0 times Postcode: 97070 Country: storcenter Germany Company: mobilemojo Industry: Software development for mobile commerce shopping apps

No comments:

Post a Comment