Friday, September 19, 2014

Irma, in turn, comes from a large family. Her mother and father Jūle John Martinson lived at the be


Mother's lineage came from Courland, Ventspils district. Latvians are truly a great farm. In Soviet times, such apsaukāja of kulaks. Okay, I did not know when I was at school, would have been trauma. With these faces that stared at me from the old photographs in principle, I grew up and had beautiful people around me as my grandparents and mom. I think it is still, and know that these people were not only beautiful, but also very good-natured, hard-working and modest. Especially my omammīte Irma. My grandfather Karl, OPAP or as I call him, was both righteous and SERP in nature. I remember how he was lying on the couch virpināja remember his thumbs and index finger, which dzeltēja from the regular "prime" Smoking.
Irma Martinsone and Charles Thrush born in 1901, Irma November the glades online 26 and December 24, Karl. And were cousins. They were married 21 years. Karl was an orphan. Karla mom (Svanberg's maiden name) died in 1914. Reason: after the bath during the winter passed a field with a wet head. Her husband the glades online Fridrik Thrush died a year later (1915) with heart disease the glades online and Zanis brother died of bone tuberculosis in the year following the death of his father. At age 15 Charles the glades online was left alone, and went to work at his father's sister to Jules' the glades online Augdzirām ".
Irma, in turn, comes from a large family. Her mother and father Jūle John Martinson lived at the beginning of Ventspils area by the sea "Landlords" home with seven children: Alfred, Paul, Matilda, twins Tony and Lucia, Emma and Irmus. John Martinson was a forester. Alfred's life story any skumjšs because being a little ill, hospitalized, where supposedly died. Was placed in a cold morgue, and suddenly woke up. After the great cold, become a deaf-mute.
In 1919, Karl participated the glades online in the Battle of Liepaja and they rescued the English fleet. In 1921, with the same regiment he fought in Daugavpils the glades online and this time managed to pass examinations as a result of the excellent upgrade to Corporal. Since being only 20 years old he taught the glades online young. Latvian guard has gone and joined the Farmers' Union party.
Irma brought up the sons of tare and took care of the farm animals' Augdzirās the glades online ", which was located in the middle of the forest, Ventspils the glades online district. The nearest neighbors were a couple of kilometers away. I spent my childhood in this place and in my dreams still come back there. Looking at the old pictures I have always admired your omamīti. As she, being established in the middle of the forest could look so elegant and tasteful. The picture, the glades online which shows the Irma with two sons in the background is the barn where the sheep lived with chickens, then the middle - cows and horses on the left side. This large farm was up to my omamītes the end of life, but when she died in 1000, OPAP rubles sold everything and moved to the city at the subsidiary. Since the real rural life in the barn, stables, barn and vagūzi, pigs, horses, cows, dogs and cats, I managed the glades online to enjoy Selectable from the age of 12, when the summers I live with omammas and opapa. He, I remember that even once rescued a cow because she was so swollen udders that milk fine fountain tecējuz land. At that time, I had some 7-8 recalled. Hardly today I would be capable of such a feat.
My OPAP liked it turns women ... and he also drank willingly. Looking good has also had - a stately, self-confident, karstgalvīgs and pale blue eyes. As I think omammītes life was not sweet. I do not remember that ever be me omamīte bārusi. She was a real angel - calm and good-natured. Omamīte the glades online died at the age of 71, but OPAP lived for more than 90 years.
About dacepuce I measure the sound and video studio owner, director and producer. I want to write about things that I like and talk about what I have to date. Writing is not my call, but despite this, will finally the glades online write down interesting things iz my life. In fact, I have myself to answer to why I write a blog because when I started, it seemed to have the time predatory. But now I understand that article to just forget, because it happens so quickly. Circumstances change, it takes time and everything becomes a memory crumbs. Such, I am helping the glades online myself to remember more, but why online? the glades online Hahah, just - if I stand Kompas records, it is the same thing as to write something on the leaves. There have been occasions when I do not remember the glades online what is the address of my blog, but thanks to google. It finds everything.
Website
Search for: Recent Posts TrueActing. 2014 Origona. A trip away to himself. INDIA sweet Roman holiday. ŅŪJORKSITĪ and FILMUAKADĒMIJA Recent comments on gosh@ml.lv ŅŪJORKSITĪ and FILMUAKADĒMIJA Archives June 2014 June 2013 June 2012 September 2011 August 2011 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries the glades online RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment